Sunday 2 February 2014

BEAUTIFUL ADDICTIONS review

Wow this is a fantastic story. It sucked me in pretty much straight away and I was addicted!! 

This has a pretty unique storyline. Josie is a heart broken girl who can't remember her past. This book tells us how she deals with the crap life throws at her. We also find out what tragedies where thrown at her in the past. She drags herself through life until Tristan enters her life. Tristan is part of her past and is now in her present. He wants to be in her future... But will she let him?? Parts of this book had me biting my nails as I was so hoping for some peace in Josie's life. 

I really do recommend this book. I've never read anything from this author before so I didn't know what to expect. This was a fantastic surprise. 


No comments:

Post a Comment