Tuesday 21 May 2019

Review: Darkest Deeds

Darkest Deeds Darkest Deeds by Cora Kenborn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Talk about starting off with a bang. Not the series this time but the author. I’ve not read anything from this author previously but that’s gonna change. I really hope she writes more dark as this book was awesome.

Niko. A dark assassin with a past that could easily catch up with him... it now has in the form of Ava.

Omg this is probably my favourite to date of this series. It really is so so good. I’ve actually read it twice and with my list of books to read that’s madness lol

This is part of The Cavalieri Della Morte series. Each book can be read as a standalone (honestly they can). I highly recommend you read them all as they are so so good.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment