Wednesday 1 May 2019

Review: Devil Next Door: Criminal Delights - Obsession

Devil Next Door: Criminal Delights - Obsession Devil Next Door: Criminal Delights - Obsession by Alex Jane
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is my first but certainly not my last read by this author as this is a fabulous read.

If you like stalker reads you will love Remy. Looking for a fresh start he moves to a quiet neighbourhood. His new neighbor Luke catches his eye.

I’m not gonna say more as this is a crazy and twisted read that you need to read for yourself.

If you like stalkers stories on the dark side then I definitely recommend this wee gem for you.

This is part of the Criminal Delights series but each book can be read as a standalone. I’m looking forward to reading more of this series. I’ll certainly be reading more from this author in the future.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment