Monday 20 May 2019

Review: The Playground Murders

The Playground Murders The Playground Murders by Lesley Thomson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is book seven in The Detectives Daughter series. I did something I don’t like doing and I jumped right into this book without reading the previous books. The blurb sounded so good I just had to read it. Having said that I don’t feel as if I lost out reading this as a standalone.

Stella’s dad investigated the murder of a six year old girl forty years ago. When Stella finds a link between the murders and a recent murder she’s about to open a can of worms.

I liked the story of Stella and Jack, with Jacks twins Millie and Justin.

I found this to be a slow starter but a good read also. I’m hoping to read the previous books in this series as soon as I can.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment