Friday 17 May 2019

Review: He's At Your Door

He's At Your Door He's At Your Door by Alex Sinclair
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Firstly I really like the cover. No frills.. just what it is.. a good cover and I’m not one to comment on covers too often.

For five years Karen has locked herself away from the world as much as she can. She works from home and when she needs to she lets out a room in her house preferably to a student.

Karen has locked herself away as shes terrified of her ex boyfriend Zach who’s in prison after Karen testified against him.

When an unexpected parcel arrives life does downhill for Karen and her housemate Beth.

I found this to be a well written story that I enjoyed. I’ll certainly be looking to read more from this author in the future.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment