Wednesday 29 May 2019

Review: Greed

Greed Greed by Ker Dukey
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I actually didn’t want to read this as it’s the end of a brilliant series. I just didn’t want it to end. However once I started I didn’t put it down until I had finished..unputdownable.

We now get Micah’s story in Greed. It exceeded my expectations.

These two authors sure know how to write an unforgettable story. It’s exactly what this series needed...to end on a high.

Start with book one and be prepared for a rollercoaster of a story with this series.

The Elite Seven Series
Lust (The Elite Seven, #1) by Ker Dukey
Pride (The Elite Seven, #2) by J.D. Hollyfield
Wrath (The Elite Seven, #3) by Claire C. Riley
Envy (The Elite Seven, #4) by M.N. Forgy
Gluttony (The Elite Seven, #5) by K Webster
Sloth (The Elite Seven, #6) by Giana Darling
Greed (The Elite Seven, #7) by Ker Dukey and K Webster

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment