Sunday 12 May 2019

Review: Night by Night

Night by Night Night by Night by Jack Jordan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Jack Jordan is back with a fantastic read with Night by Night.


Rose is struggling. Her life has changed and not for the better. Struggling to sleep she finds herself walking the streets. On one such occasion a man running collides with her. Unbeknown to him he dropped a book which Rose picked up. When she gets home curiosity gets the better of her and she opens the book.

It’s a journal that starts with....

If you’re reading this, I’m dead’.

Who is Finn Matthews?

Rose can’t forget him and tries to find him even though everyone advises her to stop searching.

This is a gripping and twisted read that will stay with me for a long time.

Sitting on the edge of my seat, holding my breath. Yep Jack pulled me through the wringer reading this. I’m so looking forward to reading more from this author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment