Sunday 5 May 2019

Review: Ted Bundy: Conversations with a Killer

Ted Bundy: Conversations with a Killer Ted Bundy: Conversations with a Killer by Stephen G Michaud
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I feel as if I’ve read this at the right time. I haven’t watched the Ted Bundy series on Netflix and now there’s a movie in the cinema about him. Personally I prefer to read rather than watch.

Wow what a story. Anything I imagined about Ted was thrown out the window when I read this.

This gives a very good insight into what kind of man he was. I thought he was clever and charming which I didn’t expect.

Personally I found this to be a fascinating yet chilling read. This has made me even more interested in reading or even watching more about Ted Bundy.

I’ve got to say I rarely read true stories as I like to escape from real life. However I was curious about Ted Bundy and I’m really glad I read this.

Well done to the authors on a well written story.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment