Wednesday 29 May 2019

Review: Stolen

Stolen Stolen by Paul Finch
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is book three in the DC Lucy Clayburn series. I do believe it would have been better if I had have read the previous books. However I really enjoyed this story so will go back and read the previous books.

DC Lucy Clayburn has her hands full. She’s investigating the disappearance of dogs and then people start going mix. Throw into the equation that DC Lucy has a big gangster for her dad.

Brilliant read. I will say it took me a while to get my head around the characters but the storyline was so good it was worth it.

I can’t wait to read the previous books as Lucy is a very likeable and intriguing character. Definitely recommend this if you like police procedural reads.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment