Wednesday 8 May 2019

Review: Share Me

Share Me Share Me by Ker Dukey
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Hose me down... as I sit here trying to cool down I just wanna scream from the rooftops about how fabulously good these two authors are. Each of these authors write incredible stories and when they get together to co write they are insanely good.

Clove Sterling is one lucky girl. As the daughter of a high profile politician she hasn’t got the freedom she would like. She has four hot men keeping her safe. They’ve seen her grown from a girl into a young woman. As you can guess from the title she gets more than she ever thought possible with these hot men.

I wanted a hot, sexy read and that’s exactly what I wanted. Not a read for everyone, however I inhaled it and loved it.

I’m so looking forward to reading more from these authors.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment