Monday 15 July 2019

Review: The Auction Block

The Auction Block The Auction Block by Courtney Lynn Rose
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wow what a story. This is an amazing read.

I sure didn’t know what I was getting myself into when I started reading this story. I know without a doubt this is gonna be one of my favourite reads this year.

Viper wow she sure blew my mind. This girl has been through so much and is still barely dealing with what has happened to her. Yet she is one of the strongest characters I’ve read about. Her strength flows through the pages. I could go on about her but I’m trying not to.

The storyline is off the charts good. The author threw some twists at me I didn’t see coming that had me shouting at my kindle

There are so many brilliant characters in this story. I’m so glad there are gonna be more books as I need more ASAP.

I highly recommend this story.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment