Tuesday 9 July 2019

Review: Fashion: The Definitive Visual Guide

Fashion: The Definitive Visual Guide Fashion: The Definitive Visual Guide by DK Publishing
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Have you ever been curious of the fashion before our time? What our parents and grandparents wore? Even years before that?
Well this is the book for you.

We go from fashion in the ancient world right up to this decade. We get profiles of some amazing fashion icons such as Christian Dior and Jean Paul Gaultier.

Beautiful pictures with some detailed information of the clothes.

The book finishes with glossary and index which is brilliant.

I’m not big on fashion but I absolutely loved going through this book. A very interesting read for a wide range of ages.

When I was younger we had DK books in our home. I’m so glad they are still going strong and making awesome books.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment