Thursday 18 July 2019

Review: Sisters of Willow House: Utterly heartwarming, feel good Irish fiction

Sisters of Willow House: Utterly heartwarming, feel good Irish fiction Sisters of Willow House: Utterly heartwarming, feel good Irish fiction by Susanne O'Leary
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Many years ago when I lived in Ireland the only books I read was from Irish authors. This is a great story that brought me back to those amazing authors.

Maeve asks her sister Roisin to help her restore their aunts mansion Willow House. Is a break from her husband what Roisin needs?

Great story with some really likeable characters. A feel good holiday read that I’ll certainly be recommending to others. I’m looking forward to reading more from this author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment