Tuesday 9 July 2019

Review: Tell Me Your Secret

Tell Me Your Secret Tell Me Your Secret by Dorothy Koomson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Have you read that blurb? Like seriously can a blurb suck you in more than this one? As soon as I read the blurb I couldn’t wait to read this. As I’ve read a few books previously by this author my expectations were high. She blew my expectations out of the water. I absolutely loved this story.

The Blindfolder is a very sick individual. He kidnaps women, keeps them for 48 hrs and then lets them go. He tells them he will find and kill them if they say anything to anyone.
Jody and Pieta are two strong courageous characters that I really liked.

Tell Me Your Secret is a fast paced gripping read that I couldn’t put down. Definitely going to be one of my top reads this year.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment