Tuesday 9 July 2019

Review: Lula and the Sea Monster

Lula and the Sea Monster Lula and the Sea Monster by Alex Latimer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Lula loves living by the beach.
But soon, her family must leave their home to make way for a new highway.
While she counts down the days, she makes a new friend.
Can he help Lula to save their beach?

I read this to my friends five year old daughter. As I absolutely love reading it’s a great joy to read with children. They see books with fresh eyes. They love to chat about the story, the illustrations as we go along. Lula and the Sea Monster was a delight to read with her. I read it, she pointed out words she recognised and we chatted about each page.

A great read that wanted my little friend to take a trip to the beach lol

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment