Tuesday 9 July 2019

Review: Mr Dog and the Rabbit habit

Mr Dog and the Rabbit habit Mr Dog and the Rabbit habit by Ben Fogle
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Mr Dog and the Rabbit Habit is a story written by the explorer Ben Fogle and children’s author Steve Cole.

You can always count on Mr Dog to help an animal in trouble…
When a mother rabbit is captured in a trap, he ends up playing bunnysitter…
But someone wants rid of All the rabbits, not just this one, and time is running out for Mr Dog to save them…

Personally I read and loved this story (without a kid beside me). I will be taking the book with me when I go visit my niece. I’m looking forward to reading it with her and experiencing it through her eyes.


Don’t forget to read the authors note at the end.

This is the first in a series and I’m looking forward to reading more from these authors.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment