Monday 1 July 2019

Review: Room 553

Room 553 Room 553 by Britney King
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

My first read by this author was Bedrock over five years ago. That book will stay with me forever. It was that kinda book. To be honest I didn’t think the author could blow my mind like she did with Bedrock but on each new release she blows my mind again. This is no different as it’s a superb read.

As with previous books by this author I’m struggling to review as I do believe you need to jump in blind. Trust the author as I’m sure she will mess with ur head like she did with mine.

This author has a unique talent of her own. She’s in a league of her own. Room 553 is a fantastic psychological thriller that in all honestly had me gripped from start to finish.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment