Thursday 31 December 2015

When Evil Calls Your Name- my review

Make sure you read book one White is the Coldest Colour before reading this book. 

This is Cynthia, Dr Galbraiths wifes story. We read this as she writes from prison. Her past is told in the form of a diary. We also get to hear of life inside the prison walls. 

I absolutely loved book one so I was really looking forward to reading Cynthia's story. So many questions running through my head about Cynthia have been answered in this book. 

Ive got to admit I'm not keen on reading a second book with the view from a different character. To be honest I usually ignore those books. However I needed to know Cynthia's story. The author also wrote this in a way that it was in no way a repeat of the story told in White is the Coldest Colour. I'm very happy that I read this book. All the jigsaw puzzles came together and I loved it. 
Great praise to John the author. I'm looking forward to reading more from him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment