Wednesday 13 March 2019

Master of Sin - new release



NEW RELEASE

The master is HERE!
Master of Sin by Sienna Snow is LIVE!!!


Grab it while it's still just 99¢:


BLURB:
From beloved contemporary romance author Sienna Snow comes a dark and delicious tale of indulgence and passion. Enter the world of the gorgeous gods of Las Vegas -- if you dare.
It was always him.
The one I shouldn't want, shouldn't crave, the one who could destroy my carefully built life.
Hagen Lykaios was the essence of sin, indulgence, and danger - everything I knew to avoid.
All it took was one unexpected touch, and he consumed me, left me begging, needy, and hungry for more.
He said if I entered his world he would corrupt me, own me, and change all that I had ever known...and you know what? I went anyway.

About Sienna
Inspired by her years working in corporate America, Sienna loves to serve up stories woven around confident and successful women who know what they want and how to get it, both in – and out – of the bedroom.
Her heroines are fresh, well-educated, and often find love and romance through atypical circumstances.  Sienna treats her readers to enticing slices of hot romance infused with empowerment and indulgent satisfaction.
Sienna loves the life of travel and adventure.  She plans to visit even the farthest corners of the world and delight in experiencing the variety of cultures along the way. When she isn’t writing or traveling, Sienna is working on her “happily ever after” with her husband and children.

Find Sienna Online!
BookBub → http://bit.ly/2JAPmvI
Facebook → http://bit.ly/2GNn5Ez
Goodreads → http://bit.ly/2GR1VkC
Twitter → http://bit.ly/2Hb7v4H

MY REVIEW

This is my first read by this author and it certainly won’t be the last as this was a great read. 

Hagan and Penny are two likeable characters that  are hot together. Their chemistry is off the charts. 

Two relatable characters with a great storyline. I’m looking forward to reading more from this author when the secondary characters get their own stories:) 
If your looking for a well written story with suspense and romance then give this a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment