Sunday 3 March 2019

Review: HER: A Psychological Thriller

HER: A Psychological Thriller HER: A Psychological Thriller by Britney King
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Yet again this author has me speechless and now I’ll struggle to review. She has her own unique way of writing a book. A story woven in such a way that the reader is so engrossed they cannot put it down.

Sadie is in awe of her neighbour Ann. She is everything that Sadie isn’t.
Ann isn’t what she seems so when Sadie wants to become Ann’s friend she gets more than she bargained for.

I can usually read a book in one sitting but I never can with this author. I need to feel her words. I absolutely loved this story.

I can’t wait to read more from this author. I highly recommend this story.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment