Thursday 28 March 2019

Review: Broken rules

Broken rules Broken rules by I.A. Dice
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wow. This is why I still blog. I haven’t seen this on social media so when I did come across it I loved the blurb and thought I’d give it a try. Well what happened was last night I thought I’d read a few chapters. That didn’t happen as I read three quarters of it and as soon as I could this morning I sat down and finished it.

Layla and Dante meet one night in a bar. This meeting is about to change their lives in more ways than one. Layla is the daughter of Frank a Mafia boss who is at war with Dante. Layla finds herself in the middle of a battle ground not knowing which side to take.


Yikes there’s so much I could say about this story but I don’t want to spoil it for you. This is a well written Mafia romance that I didn’t want to end... and that ending!! Omg I can’t wait to read more from this author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment