Monday 18 March 2019

Review: This Strange Hell

This Strange Hell This Strange Hell by C.J. Sutton
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I read this authors previous book and absolutely loved it. I couldn’t resist giving this a go.

Similar to when I read this authors previous book this isn’t a book I could read in one setting. It’s a heavy kinda read..don’t take that as a negative. It’s just my thoughts. Having said that I really enjoyed the story.

I’m hesitant to say anything about the storyline as you need to read it for yourselves. Let the author pull you through a wide range of emotions like he did with me.

The story starts off ready to grip the author with a fast pace throughout. I just couldn’t resist reading as I craved to know more.

I’m really looking forward to reading more from this author in the future.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment