Monday 18 March 2019

Review: The Girl In Red

The Girl In Red The Girl In Red by John Nicholl
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was so excited to hear that this author is releasing another book. Each book I read by him is faultless. The Girl in Red is no different.

This author likes to push the limits. In this story he writes about a bully...he can certainly write a fantastic story.
The bully is a well respected Inspector in the force, Michael Conner. He's a bully at home to his wife Kathy. Physical and mental abuse is a daily occurrence for her. When she finds out she's pregnant she knows she needs to escape so she asks her twin sister to help her.

Can she really escape from this nightmare?

Another great story by this author. I applaud him on writing about domestic violence. It's a subject that needs to be written about. Seriously can’t wait to read more from this author in the future.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment