Friday 15 March 2019

Review: Keep Her Close

Keep Her Close Keep Her Close by M.J. Ford
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is a new to me author but not anymore. I’ll certainly be reading more from him in the future.

This is book two in the series about D.S. Josie Masters. Although it can be read as a standalone I normally like to read books in order. Sadly I missed out on this. Having said that I really liked this book.

Quite a lot of time I can guess what is going to happen next but not with this one. This story kept me guessing throughout.

Still haunted from saving her nephew from the killer clown, DS Josie Masters has a new case when a young girl goes missing from college. Working alongside DS Pryce the plot thickens when more girls disappear.

A well written twisted story that had me guessing throughout. A good storyline with likeable characters.

I’ll definitely be going back and reading Hold My Hand by this author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment