Friday 8 March 2019

Review: Fractured Darkness

Fractured Darkness Fractured Darkness by Ally Vance
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Once I started this story I couldn’t put it down. It was so so good and will definitely be on my re read list.

When Mica had nowhere to go her boyfriend Caleb let her move in with him and his brother Jace.

Caleb and Jaces relationship isn’t good. Caleb is very controlling. When Mica moves in the situation gets worse.

Can anyone survive?

This is a gripping read but be warned it’s not for everyone. The author has done well on writing about a sensitive subject of abuse. It’s everywhere around us and this story brings to light that we don’t know what goes on behind closed doors.
I’m so looking forward to reading more from this author in the future. If you love dark reads then I highly recommend you read this.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment