Saturday 30 March 2019

When We Fall - new release



NEW RELEASE

When We Fall by Olivia Rose

(Rocky Falls #1)


AVAILABLE NOW!





Genre: YA/NA Contemporary Romance  

#OliviaRose #WhenWeFall #ReleaseBlitzTour #BareNakedWords



Synopsis
Do you remember that moment? 

That one moment.

The one when you changed.

People might say it was this or that, but deep down you know. You know exactly what that moment was. Even if you're not ready to admit it to yourself. You know. I remember mine, it didn't just change me. It changed everything.

Everyone thought Mason Knight would be the whirlwind that swept me away, my unexpected hero in a leather jacket. But no one could've seen it coming.

That moment woke me up and made me see that when we fall, sometimes we need help to get back up.


******
Previously released under pen name Sloane Murphy - content has been altered and updated before republication.

MY REVIEW

What a story! This is exactly what I needed to jump back into reading. A really well told story that was just so good. 

Erin is an awesome character. She’s in high school and getting so much agro from people in her year. She’s never deserved all the bullying yet it hasn’t stopped throughout the years. 

Mason is sex on legs. Needing to turn his life around he finds himself moving house and moving school. This brings him to Erin and his whole life changes. 

Erin feels ages dreaming when the new hot guy Mason wants to be her friend. 

Can she trust him or will she get hurt again?

A well told story with relatable characters and a great storyline. I read half of this late last night and as soon as I got up this morning I finished it. So so good. Can’t wait to read more from this author in the future and of course this series.



No comments:

Post a Comment