Wednesday 20 March 2019

Review: The Five

The Five The Five by Lily White
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wow. I’m speechless. What an amazing story. I should have known I’d not be able to read just a few chapters and put the book down. Nope this book took over my afternoon and I loved every minute of it.

This is a twisted dark read that messed with my head. Rainey’s story is unpredictable and I’m sure like most readers it will stay with me for a long time.

If you enjoy a story that will mess with your head then I recommend this dark gem. Yes I’ve got a warped mind and enjoyed every word of this story.

I’m seriously in awe of this author. What goes on in her head I’m not sure but I certainly ain’t complaining. I’m so looking forward to reading more from this unique and very talented author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment