Monday 6 April 2020

All The Truths - new release



We’re on tour with #AllTheTruths by Rina Kent!
You can get your copy now: books2read.com/attrk
Available on #KU!
Start the #LiesAndTruths duet with #AllTheLies: books2read.com/atlrk

The truth doesn't set you free
Revenge shouldn’t be rushed. It needs to be savored.
Reina ruined my life and it’s only fair I ruin hers back.
Or that was the plan.
That was before she got under my skin and flowed into my blood.
Life as we know it crashes and burns.
All we have left is revenge.
Or is it?

All The Truth is a dark new adult book that contains dubious situations some readers might find offensive and/or triggering. If you're looking for a hero, you won't find him in Asher Carson. Please don't read if any of that bothers you.

All The Truths is the second part of a duet and is NOT standalone.

MY REVIEW

This is book two of the Lies & Truths Duet. I absolutely loved book one so I couldn’t wait to jump into this story. It picks up from the cliffhanger the author left us with. As soon as I started reading I couldn’t put it down. Dinner was late and I didn’t care. I just needed to read this in one sitting which thankfully I was able to do. 

The questions I had running around in my head was answered in this part of the duet. 

Absolutely fantastic duet that I’ll certainly be putting on my reread list. 

Can’t wait to read more from this author.


Add All The Truths to your #TBR: http://bit.ly/allthetruths

Hosted by Red Hatter Book Tours & PA Services

#AllTheTruthsBlogTour #RinaKent #LiesAndTruthsDuet #DarkRomance #KindleUnlimited

No comments:

Post a Comment