Monday 6 April 2020

Glass Heart Savage - new release



πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ HOT NEW RELEASE πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
GLASS HEART SAVAGE by Lindsey Iler is LIVE! Don’t miss this dark, bully romance set in the world of the privileged and depraved that will have you questioning everything you think you know about the boys at the top of the hill! #OneClick Today!
Amazon Universal  mybook.to/GHS

π˜π˜ˆπ˜π˜–π˜Šπ˜‹π˜Œπ˜Šπ˜Œπ˜π˜›π˜—π˜™π˜π˜π˜π˜“π˜Œπ˜Žπ˜Œ.
The elite come to play on the campus of Glass Heart Academy.
𝐏𝐚π₯𝐦𝐞𝐫
My sister was their everything. I’m their nothing.
They waited three hundred and sixty-five days after her disappearance to acknowledge I’m alive.
Their wicked games should scare me.
Except they don’t know I’m not much different than her.
𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐀
Palmer Weston isn’t anything like her sister.
She’s sweet and naive. There are plenty of reasons why I should keep my distance.
Except where’s the fun in that.
I’m a boy who loves his toys and I’ve kept her on the shelf long enough.
It seems someone is determined on giving Palmer the same fate as her sister.
Problem is I’ve never been good at sharing.

{Glass Heart Savage is the first book in the Glass Heart Academy Series.}
Add to your Goodreads TBR: http://bit.ly/GHSgoodreads

MY REVIEW

Crikey I can’t believe this is my first read by this author. Marek is one of the four Glass House Boys. This along with Palmer is their story. Their story is full of suspense and twists. 

The other boys made some fabulous secondary characters and I can’t wait to read more about them all. 

After that ending I’m waiting rather impatiently for more


Cover Photography: Lindee Robinson Photography
GIVEAWAY

To celebrate the release of Glass Heart Savage, Lindsey Iler is giving away a $50 Amazon gift card and a signed paperback! Head to her Facebook page to enter: http://www.facebook.com/lindseyilerbooks

No comments:

Post a Comment