Sunday 19 April 2020

Falcons Prey - new release



#NewRelease #KindleUnlimited
💀 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐲 by C. Lymari is available now on #Amazon #Download with #KU

❝Pawn.
Diamond princess.
Prey.
Since I can remember, I’ve been a pawn in someone’s game.
Danger was looming but never enough to harm me.
Until now.
Then he came along. My new bodyguard. The only person who saw past my edges.
Meanwhile, I was rooted deep in a web of deception, trying to save myself.
He was supposed to protect me and keep me from harm's way. Just like everyone else, he wanted to break me.
Now we’ve both been thrown into a game neither one of us wanted to play.
I was taught to be unbreakable like a diamond. I was a diamond, and diamonds don't break.❞

MY REVIEW

I’ve not heard of this author before but after reading this I want to read all the words from her as this was a great read. Brilliant storyline with two fab characters. 

Ren and Ember are two badass characters. You shouldn’t like them but can’t help liking them. Ember is spoilt and rich. She portrays herself as selfish but there’s so many interesting layers to her. Ren finds himself as Embers bodyguard. She challenges him on so many levels. Ren is a dark character with many secrets. He will do anything to protect Ember. 

This was a brilliant read. It kept me up late into the night and as soon as I got a chance the next day I sat and finished it. 

I’m so excited to read more from this author.

#BookTrailer  https://bit.ly/2yprQ3A

#falconspreyrelease #clymarirelease #newrelease #darkromance #falconspreyclymari #ku #amazon #romancesuspense 

hosted by Enticing Journey Book Promotions

No comments:

Post a Comment