BIG BEAR OUTLAW MC ROMANCE SERIES
Blog Tour hosted by
• Short 3-Book Series with a Happily Ever After Ending
• Each book comes with at least one Hot/Steamy sex scene
• Desire: Big Bear Outlaw MC Romance Book 1
• Aug 31
• Amazon: http://amzn.to/1UxKxTb
• Add To Be Read on Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/25972343-desire
• Crave: Big Bear Outlaw MC Romance Book 2
• Sept 8
• Amazon: http://amzn.to/1DAP9Ut
• Add To Be Read on Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/25972376-crave
• Lust: Big Bear Outlaw MC Romance Book 3
• Sept 14
• Amazon: http://amzn.to/1DG3wGC
• Add To Be Read on Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/25972387-lust
SYNOPSIS of the SERIES
HE SHOULDN’T HAVE BEEN AN OUTLAW, I SHOULDN’T HAVE FALLEN FOR HIM…
Jack Hart was all wrong for me. He was in the Big Bear Outlaw Motorcycle Club. I was studying pre-med. He was a criminal, and I’ve never even jaywalked.
After my mom had left, the last thing I wanted was a relationship. But then I started falling for Jack. Why did he have to have a girlfriend? Why did I have to go out with his brother?
My family ran the MC, but there was so much more to me than the MC. I was a writer and I didn’t belong. The only person who saw this was Emma.
Why did I have to have a girlfriend? Why did she have to go out with my brother?
****Heat Level: Sensual and Hot!***
Social Media Links
Official Author Facebook
Add me as a Facebook Friend
Amazon Author Page
Charlotte Byrd’s Website
Sign up for Charlotte Byrd’s Mailing List to get an EXCLUSIVE SNEAK PEAK of an upcoming book and never miss a new release
Link to Street Team
Contemporary romance author Charlotte Byrd loves short reads and serials that are both steamy and energetic. She writes about hot motorcycle dudes and billionaires and the strong women who love them. She loves the feeling of falling in love and Happily Ever After. Charlotte Byrd used to live in Los Angeles, but now resides in a small Southern California desert with her patient husband and not-so-patient dog, Charlie.
Charlotte Byrd grew up on the East Coast and moved to Los Angeles to attend the University of Southern California. In no particular order, she loves chocolate, animals, nature, hiking and travel.